I was so pleased to connect with Senior Admissions Counselor at AUBG, Samantha Harvey, who works primarily with students from North and South America and Western Europe. On our call was my dear colleague in Mexico, Alina Aksiyote, Founder of Mosaico Mentors.
As independent educational consultants, Alina and I love to connect with admissions officers directly. Their office is extremely welcoming and we encourage you to contact the counselor for your region directly.
A special thank you to Samantha for her time and for graciously letting us record this call to share with students.
Do I need to know Bulgarian? What are the perks of a dual degree? Are there full rides? Where do students attend graduate school? Where do other international students come from? How do students spend time on the weekends? Can I work while on campus? How much does it cost to eat out?
- What is Bulgaria like?
- Open House Registration
- Did you know that most students pay less than $10,000/year?
- Chat with a student! One of the best resources you can take advantage of as a prospective student.
- Review their videos to learn more about academics.
- Full list of majors and minors: check out the self-designed major!
- Find the Admissions Counselor for your region and reach out (don’t be shy!)
- What clubs and activities are offered?
- Where can I study abroad while studying at AUBG?
- How can I travel to Hawaii, Spain, Peru, and more with AUBG?